Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SO Im back in Sunny San Diego

The weather is great, I'm back to work, and I am loving being able to go swimming whenever I want again. I really missed my Kitten Snickers he is so sweet. I am sure he missed me as much as I missed him because he is all over me none stop. So things are good, I got to go downtown on Sat night with some friends which was fun, and this weekend I am going to my Best Friends sons 7th b-day party on Saturday, and a place called the "Rock" on Sunday to see a friend from work preform in a concert. I hope I can fit the beach in there somewhere.
Although it sounds like a ton of fun believe me it not all wonderful. Like I have said before when I first moved I miss you guys more then I thought I would. I am so glad I got to spend some quality time with everyone. Hope to see you again soon. Take Care all.

2 comments:

C said...

sure, time to post, but do you text back??????

C

SARA said...

NO! I cant text back and I hate texting anyways!

But yeah I meant to call you.That nail shop is called k nails at the end of Belmont in Easton, take a left and about 3-4 blocks down on your left in a lil plaza. Past the place you used to get your hair done. Another really nice place on the end of Belmont is called "I wanna hold you hand" So good luck. Just dont ever go to the place at the mall. TTFN :)