Saturday, November 1, 2008

Update

HiHi all,

Just a quick update on Billy and I.

The house has finally been jacked up. That was the easy part. Now comes the hard part. The walls in the bedrooms are cracked real bad. At least one of the bedrooms will need to be gutted, and there is plenty of patch work to be done in the other. The rest of the house is pretty good, they just need to be redone in general. Now, the better news.....Billy and I went to the jeweler yesterday, and did ring shopping. I picked out a 1.2 ct., with a platinum band. Not sure when it will be ready, and when I get it is now up to him. Just need to keep the ball rolling, rolling, rolling....I'll keep you guys posted(if my mother doesn't first!).

Dina

2 comments:

Breck said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

C said...

It's sooooo exciting!