Monday, March 16, 2009

WooHoo!


HIHI!! Just another update----Billy proposed here in Disney!! Magic Kingdom had Extra Hours last night, so we stayed, and he popped the question by the castle. I'm going to see Kynna and her crew in a little while after they have dinner over at Downtown Disney, so she will get to see it before I go home. His parents are here in Disney as well, so we told them this morning when we met up at Hollywood Studios. So now the fun begins...We'll keep you updated!
Dina

3 comments:

K8 said...

BEST WISHES AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Just so you know, the Congratulations!is for the Groom, as in...he "won" your hand. The "Best Wishes" is for the Bride, as in...may your best wishes come true.
Anyway that's the classic rejoinder to announcements of betrothal.
Now,
from me...
"ROCK ON !"
and what ever you do, don't hurt each other's feelings and have fun whenever possible. Those are my two bottom lines.
See you both soon, I hope!
K8

Breck said...

This is just excellent news.. and what a fun memory to have and hold on to!!!

Yay to you both! :>

C said...

I believe I have already said enough! Looking forward to the PARTY!