Sunday, February 10, 2008

Got A JOB

So finally got a job. Im sure my Mom has told some of you already but just wanted to post anyways. Its a full time receptionist position at a property managment office called HOA Proffesional Consultants. Im temping for a girl going on maturnanty leave for three months. In my interviews they talked like there was a chance I could be kept though so we will see. If not at least I get some more office experiance under my belt, resume builder you know.
Oh and of course I am now recieving a bunch of calls on other job oppurtunies. One being a FT YMCA Site Supervisor!! I am still going to interview and wiegh my options. Still need health and dental so again we will see what happens........

Weathers great, going jogging/walking with friends on the regular. Hiking the mountain I grew up on today with a friend Tenille and her 6 yr old son JJ. Im sure we wont make it far with him but he loves it. I picked him up from school one day, because Tenille had to work, and I brought him there. Checked out my old house and then we went exploring around the mountain. I showed him all the spots we used to hang out, our club house made of bushes, the caves we used to be scared of, even climbed some of the huge rock /clif like things. Hes a tough lil 6yr old, kinda like Isiah. Anyway it was nice to flashback.
Give Isiah my Love........I will be calling soon, maybe even today. Love ya all. :)

2 comments:

SARA said...

misspelled a bunch of word, rushing, dont judge me!!!! :)~

C said...

Good for you! Property management can do a lot for you. That's basically what I am doing as Executive Director of the Housing Authority. Mine is a state job with all the bene's & it's 24 hours a week! Maybe you should look at as more than a resume building, maybe other opportunities? Anyway, good luck, it's a nice chance to test waters. Keep us posted!

C