Thursday, June 26, 2008

Input Needed!!!!

I'm thinking, that instead of a 4th of July bash, switching to an August bash the weekend of the 2nd/3rd. So I need Sara's dates, Bren, Becca,Emily & Brian, Dina's schedule too! Who knows, maybe mom can make it to an August bash. Soooo, since the 4th is next week, please get back to me soon.

Of course, if the weather is good, the pool is always open.

Otherwise, things are pretty good here, Gino got a great report card & getting tall, the puppies are fresh, construction/remodeling is continuing at the usual snail pace, Jerry is doing well & I am still loving my job.

Let me know!

3 comments:

Breck said...

Okay, here's what's happening here...
Em and I have a concert at Tweeter Aug 2 and Becca won't be with me as she is leaving for Michigan Aug 3 early morning.

Brian doesn't work weekends, but Em works Sat. so for this year it's just a toss up.

Also Becca is open to a week's visit!

Dina said...

Hi all...I'm avail. for friday/saturday's through september, so, any of those are fine with me

SARA said...

I am shooting to visit last two weeks of July and first two weeks of August. Im still tring to find tickets, will let you know when confirmed. :)