Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hey all!

So Im moving in about two weeks!! March 1st I move in with a good old friend of mine. We are so excited! Its a lil house, two flrs, three bedrms, two 1/2 bath, two car garage. Its Great! rent is high but Pop is going to help me out a little, THANK GOD, until I get a another job in addition to current one or another new better paying one.

I am still working at S.A.Y San Diego as a Supervisor but Im at a new site down in Pacific Beach. I love that I have a daily excuse to go to the beach. The school I work at is like three blocks down from the shore. I would love to stay working there but I am currently looking for a new job in office work. Not having much luck though. I do have an interview with the YMCA for a Coordinator 1 position though. It sounds pretty good its a step up the ladder as far as child care goes. We will see what happens with that.

I am seeing someone, and although I had a girls night out this Valentines, he ended up showing up with a roses. Pretty good move. We will see what happens with that too. ;)

Love you all, miss you all TTFN

1 comment:

C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.