Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER, HAPPY SPRING!

What a beautiful day here on the east coast (for us anyway). The sun is out & the sky is blue, the winds have settled down and everyone is starting to feel better. Although it is a fairly casual Easter for us, I am really enjoying the day. No pressure, my expectations were so low, that everything that was accomplished is a bonus! Feeling the warmth from the sun and having a few windows open for fresh air really set a tone of promise and growth for me. Looking around at a reasonable clean room just adds to my inner feeling of contentment. My son is happy and the day is already half over, so I could care less if I do nothing else today but hang & read the Sunday paper, my day is already complete. So I guess my Easter Holiday has been successful with a promise of new beginnings and accomplished pasts. I hope everyone enjoys a feeling of well being this spring, even if it's just for one day.

Love to all,

Colleen