Monday, March 10, 2008

ssssooooooo

Again where is everyone? I Know your all sick but how much effort does it take to type?! seriously!


So everything is going OK out here in sunny so cal ;) I am working my but off at this new job, very different, very difficult. They are saying they want to keep me and even "extremely lucky to have got me" but I don't know if the high stress and difficulty level is worth it. It just property management you know, nothing really very important to me.


Still hoping to get into some night classes by summer sessions maybe even some accelerated classes so I can hurry up and get on to my BA for God sakes! Times ticking..........


Summer is still getting used to this place. She loves being in my room, but hates the other animals so she really doesn't come out. I am very surprised at how antisocial she is being. But shes happy and playful when the door is closed and its just me and her. Oh well she'll get over it, I hope.


well that's all for now, oh yeah and it was clear blue sky's 80 and breezy today, LOVE IT! Flip flops and tank tops already! Sorry guys.....stay warm :)~



2 comments:

C said...

you don't sound sorry, I sense a distinct lack of sincerity there!
What is your e-mail, I don't have it.

C

SARA said...

sara_sullivan3@hotmail.com