Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just a few random pictures. Moms been asking....

pic from this summer. Tenille and I all dressed up for her stp bro's wedding
Tenille's Jay Jay.

Steph and I S.D. zoo
some of the crew


My friend Steph's lil boy Dylans 1st b-day and cake!



I was like "Yuk"

Christmas time at Pepper drive in S.D.
Pepper is a famous st that goes all out for christmas.
me and Jeremy have the same expression in this one, I think its funny.




new years eve of course
That girl on my left likes me....I sware!
Mom thats Adrain on my right remember her?
I will be putting up more.










2 comments:

C said...

great pics, did you highlight your hair? you're right about the expressions on your faces. thanks for sharing!
C

SARA said...

yeah my friend Steph does my hair, its actually way more dramatic now than in these pics. I have alot more reddish brown highlights on very blonde. its different I like it. yeah I like the ones of me and Jeremy they turned out cool.