Monday, January 21, 2008

Got A CAR!!!

finally got a car! its a 97 Chrysler Sebring convertible! Candy apple red! leather interior!
It might sound great and it is, but it needs a lot of work. New paint job this week hopefully to a darker red or burgandyish color with a little metallic shine to it. The leather is a bit damaged on the drivers side so maybe some new seat covers and a bunch of little random things in side need to be fixed/replaced.
It is awesome though, never had anything this nice. I cant believe I actually have a convertible, so cliche!

We bought it up in Rancho Bernardo were alot of the fires happened. We bought it from a nice older couple who are related to Karen's side of the fam. Thankfully their house was one that did not burn but houses all around and two directly across the street were burned to the ground. You would not believe how little fire damage evidence is left other then the empty leveled plots of land randomly all over the neighborhood. The clean up was extremely extensive I guess. I was so amazed I barley even bated an eye lash at the car when we first arrived. I asked the couple more questions about the fires then the car.

Anyways I need to get off this thing my head is killing me, still recovering from yesterday's all day partying. GO PATS!!

Love you guys :)

2 comments:

C said...

car sounds so cool! upload a pic when you can. I bet you look like the cliche, blond, california girlie! Good luck with it.

Breck said...

Awesome on the car! Now we need pictures!