Thursday, January 17, 2008

long time no blog

hey all! hope everyone had a great New Yrs! I actually got a visit from a Brockton friend who moved out here to Fresno and he had a few Brockton boys visiting him and they all drove down to San Diego. So that was kinda weird but kinda cool too.

Still looking for a JOB! its way more difficult than I thought it would be. I'm getting there though I think I will have something lined up before the month is over, I HOPE!

Getting a car this weekend, trying to get signed up in time for Spring classes here at Grossmont Community College, Summer is getting along okay slowly getting used to the other animals, What else eeeemmmm I don't know......I guess that's it.

I miss you all so much. Take care everybody. Give Isiah a thousand hugs and kisses from me PLEASE. I will be calling this weekend and hopefully I can talk to him.
Love You

1 comment:

C said...

Hey Sara,
Look at which two are keeping this thing going? I hope things keep going your way & pan out for you! Miss ya... Thanks for keeping touch