Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Years!

Hi everyone!
I hopes this finds you all well. We had a very relaxed Christmas and New Years. Christmas we hung around the house watching movies and we went to Kynna's to see them around 5:30 for presents and dessert. It was really neat to get to spend Christmas with the kids. They were a riot.
Kris and Colin sent us a camera for the computer so it is hooked up on MSN instant messenger so we can see you now! Cool! We talked to the Wyatts for an hour on New Years Day. Peg flew in on Dec. 26th and we did some things around the city, showing her where we work, shop, etc. and a little of the capitol. It was great to spend time catching up. She has made huge strides in her ge neology project. Kynna and Chris took Peg to the Zilker park botanical gardens on Sunday. Monday we went out for breakfast and dropped Peg at the airport. We had the day off so we went into Austin for First Night, it was very cool, especially the parade. It was amazing. Lots of very creative floats and marching units. Our favorite was the librarian drill team. I'm going to California in February 18-21 for business meetings for Men's Wearhouse. I'm looking forward to it I've never been there. It is someplace called Charmilade? I'm not sure exactly where that is, I'm sure they'll tell us. Ta Ta for now, I have to get ready for work, Happy New Year! Julie

1 comment:

K8 said...

I am so glad you had good holidays.
I am really interested in the web-cam thing tho. I have had one of those little eyeball Logitech cams for years and have never hooked up with anyone to "videophone".
You use MSN, what about SKYPE?
Do you dial?
Sheesh, I am in technology, but my own little corner of course and I really want to try this.
Tell me what I do, please.