Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Wish

Hi everyone,
We have been following the NE weather patterns from here, you guys are really getting slammed. I don't think there has been that much snow in Dec. in years. Kris said they had a foot and a half of snow, and that was before this week's storm. I have to admit I don't miss driving in a blizzard. Peg said it was like the Blizzard of 78' on 128 and 495 , shut down with abandoned cars. I didn't have time to do a Christmas letter this year, I've been averaging 45-50 hours not including my commute. Working in a traditional store at Christmastime is way more work than I'm used to at this time of year.
Living here has really reduced our stress. The house does not need thousands of dollars of work, the cost of living is less, so there is way less stress about money. We seem to have achieved the breathing room we needed. We also get to see Kynna and family which is really cool. The girls are a source of great joy and laughter. Joelle, Ariel, and Zac are carving new futures for themselves they they are really excited about. Dan and I just have to find a new social circle to broaden ourselves, I'm sure that will come with time.
We went to 2 Art Bazaars on Monday, the small Blue Genie Fair, and the Armadillo Christmas Bazaar. They were both amazing, every time we turned a corner we saw paintings, sculpture, glass, pottery, fiber arts, and jewelry that were very exciting to see. There were also bands playing. This is a very cool place to be.
We have been getting your Christmas cards , every single one is a gift. I loved the pictures!
We have also received some packages from elves, we are really grateful.
Everyone here sends hugs and kisses , and wishes for a peaceful new year!
Merry Christmas,
Julie, Dan Joelle, Ariel, Zac and Melly

No comments: