Monday, December 17, 2007

Sara and Mrs. Hughes...

I am rotfl!!!
She's GREAT!

Please send more links like that. We should, like, "perma-link" that one. Whatever that means.

Sara's info:
7853 Blue Lake Dr.
San Diego, CA 92119

cell# 1-774-274-9611 (costs her)
house# 1-619-461-4550 (costs Martin)

It's been a little "weird" this Christmas, for me.
I finally got the goodies sent, which SHOULD arrive in time for Christmas. But I waffle between tear-verging and on-a-mission.
It will all level out at some point.
Oh well, my new favorite line: "It is what It is".

I was telling Peg (and whoever else) that papier mache may become my new medium. I remember trying and liking it as a child. I would really like to re-visit that craft.
I'd love that I'd get to do 3D. I'd love that I'd get my hands into it. I'd love that it recycles materials. (Of course, I love that I get to make up something, too.)

Unfortunately, the more I read up, the messier and wetter it sounds. I don't mind any of that, I just can't accomodate much of it in my current environment. It may have to be on a small scale in the winter, while indoors, and then larger messier scale in good weather.

(If the topics seem dis-jointed, I'm sorry. My current theme is: catch a falling thought and put it down on paper.)

No, really, there IS a thread.

I have harbored creative, inventive ideas for a long time and would like to try my hand at some. In view of the fact that I am no longer housing an offspring in my small abode, I have regained some space in which I can set up my "projects" and not be using up living/eating space.
Well, we'll see, won't we?

(It's also about filling a hole, of course.)

Good Night.

No comments: