Tuesday, December 4, 2007

When I saw that MY posts were signed Peg...

I went onto the leydensullivans and edited the profile. Peg's name and Afghanistan were in the profile. Also the occupation was accounting. I think because those choices are the first in a drop down list box.

When I log onto MY gmail and contribute a post as an author, MY name shows, but as leydensullivans, it was Peg.
So, any other suggestions for a name for the Sullivania "identity"?

New topic;
I called Sara while I was driving or rather NOT driving down Main St while big fat white flakes made everyone into idiot drivers. I told her she really dodged that bullet and she just snickered.
I think this winter is gonna be a beaut and my snow shoveler just moved to CA!

I also remember the skating at the bridge with the hot chocolate outdoors.
Hey, I'll try hitting the rink if anyone wants.

Talk later
K8

2 comments:

Breck said...

So now, Peg is missing from the list of authors. Is she officially the Descendant's login?
Inquiring minds want to know!

C said...

I don't think Peg ever signed on as anything else, just Leyden.....