Tuesday, December 4, 2007

HEY Everybody!

So I'm here in S.D. We made it safe and sound. It was actually one of the fastest rides I have ever taken . Well it felt fast because I was so preoccupied with Summer. I got to put her on the seat next to me, it was open and the woman next to the window was really nice about it. The flight attendant even helped me give her another pill mid flight. She is still adjusting, met the other cat in the house they kinda scuffed, not to pleased with the sound of my Pops voice but she'll get used to it.
Anyways it was a lovely 80 degrees or so today and I'm loving it. My first round of boxes came, still unpacking, settling in.
Gotta run doing this from my friend Tenille's house and her son JJ is driving me CRAZY! ttfn Love you guys :)

1 comment:

C said...

Glad to hear you made it safe & sound. Not so happy to hear about your weather!!! Even Julie's blog is talking 70's. bah hum bug