Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hey C!

At least two breads, so I will make sure you guys get one! I bought sugar pumpkins specifically for breads this year and even though I have just cooked one so far, I easily have enough for at least two loaves. And it's amazingly sweet pumpkin. Just perfect!

And NO Gwen. Since Emily has to be home for work, Gwen will be home as well.

And Brian works till 5:00 Weds and while he will try to leave earlier, he will be heading straight up from work. So the latest he should arrive would be 8:00ish if all goes well.

2 comments:

C said...

What do you mean, Emily has to be home for work? She'll just be up for the day right, not miss? If Bri knows what he may be up for, let us know, looks like Sara may want to get her hands on him! Hey, maybe Trace & Dina too. Wouldn't that be funny? You can always make bread here if you have too!

Breck said...

Em has the day off and is coming with me in the morning and leaving w/Brian that night.