Wednesday, November 14, 2007

T'day

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Peg MacBarron"
I'm starting to make up the menu for Thanksgiving. What is everyone bringing? Let me know what you have in mind.
What about a schedule?
Peg

Reply from K8:
post this on Sullivania and we can all respond to all.

anyway...
I am definitely doing "spanikopitta" and I think the "sweet potato thing" that Tracy likes, complete with mini- marshmallows.

I would like to try (ha-ha, we know what that means) pumpkin ravioli, but only as a possible write-in,so don't count it in the menu.

For how many?

Time?
Shoot for arriving 1:00ish and eat by 3:00?
(That would be my style, but look where my style has gotten me?)
Nah, I know if you say we sit and eat at 3:00, we sit and eat by 3:00.
I am all for 3:00ish, possibly earlier if we have any travellers.
Heck, I live here!
But I will make myself available for Mom transport if necessary.
POST THIS!.
That Sullivania is a FORUM.

T'day thread

1 comment:

Breck said...

I am heading up w Becca on Thurs. morning but Brian and Emily are heading up Weds. eve. (At least as of tonight!)

Tell me what to bring .. bread, rolls,whatever travels best; Becca makes /killer/ brownies!