Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's crazy....

I can't tell you how many times, I can not log on to this blog. I'm always checking it, go to add something & !@#$%^&*. Anyway, here I am. K8 is now my closer. Whenever she goes with me down to the wire, I am able to make a good sound decision. It's really great that I have my sisters to help. It's a source I can trust, another set of eyes & ears when I am gathering information and it's good to see a "gut" reaction from someone I can "read". Thanks for taking the ride K8!

Em, congratulations. How much time will you be giving up at the barn? You must be psyched to be earning your own $$. But special kudos for landing the job lickety split.

Breck, lots of changes coming up in your household. Em working, you working from home, Becca's big b'day coming up, Brian bringing the girlfriend to MA sometime soon to meet the fam....Wowzzer!


Gino got a wonderful report card, I'm really happy for him. 1st semester 9th grade, little nervous, all A's & B's. That was while doing; fall baseball, Varsity golf, volunteer every Sat for Jen @ concession stand @ soccer field, piano & starting his Confirmation classess. Whew, I'm pooped just writing it.

We've got a lot done in the new room in the cellar. The windows, walls & ceiling are done, the electrical & cable is in, & walls mostly primed. Looking good. Of course, the rest of the house is in a shambles, doesn't take much for me to get backed up.

Well, I'm toast, think I'm picking up the new car tomorrow.
PS - K8, got a call from the benz place today & they got in the car I had wanted, guess it wasn't meant to be.....

Everyone else, get on this blog and add some news!

C(ya)

No comments: