Monday, November 19, 2007

Okay, here it goes.

Sorry to not post very much, but I have been really busy! Between school, barn, and now work, I have almost no time to get on the computer anymore. Life's good though, I'm really enjoying my job and school is going well also.
The job is pretty much a dream job, I feel like I'm just hanging out with animals all day long, something I would do for free, but getting payed isn't half bad either.
The senior ( I know, It's weird to say) cotillion is coming up on December 7th, so I'll be sure to get pictures up when that happens, but other than that, everything is calm on the school front. No applications due for a while, so I can relax for a while with that.

Yea-- you guys know my second/almost first choice school is UMass Amherst right? :)

P.S. Happy Birthday!!

No comments: