Sunday, November 4, 2007

Thanks, Breck, I'm getting there...

If anyone wants to change the background and layout, log on a leydensullivans and you can choose a new template or edit whatever template you like.
I am on now as a contibuting "author" from my gmail account. I can change text's font, color, add pics and vid, but a visiting author cannot change the basic layout.

Now
New topic.
Sara leaving for California. I'd like it if we could have one more gathering. I was even wondering about the reception room at AHA. Peg's house is torn up, my apt. won't work, I don't know what's up at Colleen's.
Colleen do you think the hall might be booked solid already or should we just make it Thanksgiving? Is Thanksgiving together this year?

Any input would be appreciated.
I think she should try and get with her friends on her own.

Alright, topic is getting me.

Let me know what anyone thinks.
K8

No comments: