Friday, November 16, 2007

T'day and counting

Got a call from Jen today, they actually don't have plans. We suggested they join us @ Pegs, but they figured the turkey would be fried & Jen doesn't want to chance it with Emily ( peanut oil) which makes me ask about Brian. Was it that peanuts are okay for him, it's the other nuts that bother him?

Yeah, Peg, if you have a pumpkin, I'll make a pie & I have candy. (K8, take a close look at those bags and think T'day)

Let me know what else you need/want....I'm guessing someone @ 455 will be making mashed.
I can make some breads, brownies, veggies, purchase additional pies. Any extra sides, relish tray etc....I will bring my turkey for the candy unless you want to use for an additional cranberry sauce.
Call me & I'll keep checking blog. Any time is ok with me. The earlier you start, the less I will have done (as always) & I know that Breck is coming up on the day.

No comments: