Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sharing a hobby

I thought I would post a picture I took w/the camera Brian bought me last year.

(I also shot almost all the Emily/horse pictures too..:>)

But this one is a really pretty 'art' shot of two of my dolls. I figure this is as good a place as any to share!



I am on the laptop, so I can't set up any on the website yet. I'll need to do that from the desktop later.

Thanks for indulging me .. :>

editing to say .. right click on picture and choose view image for complete image. Not sure what happened.

3 comments:

C said...

I think the whole pic is there, unless you should see the entire doll

Breck said...

There are actually /2/ dolls side by side.
And they are looking out my front door..:>

Dan and Phyl's descendants said...

OMG!! I love her hair!! I wish my hair looked like that!
But she is kinda creeping me out.